Tuesday 15 October 2013

How Cute is That?

"Grandma look at my new umbrella!"
My grand babies are the love of my life. I have four and one coming in January! Spending a week with them in Puerto Rico was a dream come true and I captured some of the best pics ever. I might be a little biased, but I think my babies are beautiful! These pics are for their mommies, Kjo and Eva NeKell to enjoy and for you to say, "How cute is that!"haha
Just chillin' at the resort.

"Awwe let me go Mom, I'm ready to walk."


"Riding on the Ferry with my brother is fun!"


"I need my sunglasses!"
"This is my cute face"


"Wheeee! I love riding the gondola!"

"Happy Birthday to Auntie Autumn and me!"


"Lollipops all for all."
"Cousin time - YAY!"

"Wish I could just catch the bus here at your house Grandma."
"This is for me too Grandma?!" That's what Grandmas are here for - to spoil babies - right?
"Bet you wish you had one of these!"
Love my babies! Just wish we could do this every P-day!






No comments:

Post a Comment